The Belts allow for a secure hold of the user and the wheelchair during transport.
Safety is everything
Safe transportation of a wheelchair in a vehicle requires four anchorage points, two at the front and two at the rear. In addition, anyone seated in the wheelchair will require a 3-point safety belt.
We believe that everyone has a right to safety and we do not abdicate safety in every job we complete.
We have a wide range of wheelchair restraint system solutions, from vehicle floor anchorages to occupant seat belts. Only in this way do we ensure that you can enjoy safe transportation. BraunAbility's range of wheelchair securement solutions meet or exceed the minimum requirements of ISO 10542.
Several kits for your needs
To help you with safety issues during transport, here are a few solutions that may be the right fit for you. In case you need further information just contact us.
- 2 x adjustable belt with carabiner
- 2 x static belt with tongue and buckle
- 1 x top anchor system (rail)
- 1 x 3-point belt
- 4 x retractor with snap hook
- 1 x 3-point belt with top tether (rail)
- 2 x express retractor with J-hook and stalk
- 2 x express retractor with J-hook