The VarioDock docking station is not only the only height-adjustable wheelchair docking station that facilitates the securing of wheelchairs with different ground clearance, but it is also the only system to comply with ISO 10542-1, ISO 7176-19 and the stringent M1 in-vehicle test requirements for seats and seat belt anchorages according to ECE regulations 14 and 17, as well as EU regulation 2018/858, Annex II, Part III, Appendix 3.
Thanks to the VarioDock system, wheelchair securing can be carried out with unprecedented ease, speed and safety. The VarioDock fastening system offers more flexibility and versatility than any other wheelchair fastening system because the seat and wheelchair layout can be changed very quickly with minimal effort and time consumption.
An anchoring system also makes it easier for caregivers and companions of people with reduced mobility when they want to secure the wheelchair to the ground, for example when using 4-point fixing systems.
- Height adjustment between 61-91 mm;
- Ease and speed of operation compared to other 4-point systems;
- Tested for wheelchairs with a weight of up to 200 kg plus the user;
- Selectable opening time for locking in 5 or 8 second intervals;
- Maintenance required" warning on the display;
- Compatible with about 140 brands and models of wheelchairs, please contact our team.