The AbiLoader is a robotic arm, which moves a rigid frame wheelchair from the boot of the vehicle to the front or side door of the vehicle. The AbiLoader can be used on vehicles with a vertical opening rear door such as vans, minivans, MPVs, SUVs and off-road vehicles. The mechanism is adjustable to allow it to be compatible with a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Once properly set, it will remain adjusted throughout the life of the device.
The electrical operation is simple, requiring no electronics or calibration, for ease of installation and maintenance.
The movement of the chair is performed using 2 highly reliable electric actuators of industrial standard, driven by the electric system of the trolley. A third actuator, mounted on the main base, is used to open the boot if it is not already electrically controlled.
- Quick release or storage, about 25 seconds;
- Fully automatic, just sit and wait;
- The car maintains its original appearance and fuel economy;
- The system can be used in any parking space, as long as you can open the driver's door;
- The seat remains safe, clean and dry;
- No limitation with the height of the car in car parks or garages;
- Less pain and injury to shoulders and arms;
The TotalMobility is exclusive agent and installer of AbiLoader for Portugal and Spain.